Go Carting and Wedding
Back on the path of glory I went, as I raced down the pathway in the Grand Prix... ok, actually, I just went around a course, in a go-cart... close enough?? After work, Friday, my "buddy" and I went go-carting... something, I havent done in ages... it was fun...very fun.... I was a little hesitant at first, but let it all out near the end... too bad my "buddy" had to speed away from me right from the start... it would have been nice to race ya... i think you were scared of losing to me..... again!!!!....next time????.... sucks that you got hurt too.... glad you told them off and got a refund on it all... shows how you take "*hit from noone", while I am a little mouse...hahahah.. thanks again for that and for supper(17)....
On Saturday, Wingnut was nice enuf to ask me to accompany her to Sheila's and Wayne's wedding.... there were only 8 tables and 8 pple per table, so it was a real small and intimate wedding.... the only ATB pple there were Carla, Meghan and Sherry.... we all sat together... food was good.... Roast Beef, potatoes and veggies... the ceremony was quick at the community centre in Varsity... after that, few drinks at the open bar and were were eating.... man, was it ever hot and stuffy... not only was it plus 30 out, but us being in our dress shirts, yikes!!!.... funny to see us all there sweating, with our red faces.... oh well... still good times!!! Sorry to Mylenne for not making it to your supper gathering... lobster and all that food sounded real nice... you know I hate to pass up on those things... oh well, next time....
Sunday.... just vegged and packed for my trip to Vancouver tomorrow (Monday)... cant wait to see Lizard!!!!.. oh yeah, you too Aim, Jack and Alfred...hahaha..
To my friend, hang in there.... I dont know what you are going through, since I am not in your shoe... we all go through rough patches in life...some, more than others... lot of times, we found ourselves alone, no where to go, and nothing in the future to be seen.... with time, most of us can survivie it.... time heals all wounds... the new beginning starts from within.... allow yourself to heal and get you over the hurdles.... gain strength from your family, loved ones, and friends..... including me... use them.... start looking after number one, yourself!!!... you will be fine... I believe in you, we all do.... hang in there.... you will make it.. the future is not as bad as you think... like me, take it one day at a time... take it as it comes.... best to ya, and we are all here for you!!! You will succeed!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home