Busy week!!!
It was a busy week... As those of you who know me, I usually like to nap for a few hours after supper when I can on a weekday..... none of that this week....
Monday, went stampeding with Easy and Kalua.... it was Easy's first stampede... what took you so long??...anyways, hope you were not too bored, and enjoyed your first experience, even though you never got to go on any rides.... what can I say, I am afraid of heights, and I get motion sickness.... at least I paid for your entry fee and won you a stuffed animal... right?? who is the man at whack a mole??? Doesnt matter if I beat an old lady in a wheelchair, the point is, I WON!!!!!.....hahahah
Tues, I got a haircut and picked up my bro at the airport.... he was in LA for a wedding and decided to stay an exta week or so..... sounds like he had a blast.... guess that means I have to take care of supper and all again....hahaah... at least Crystal and I had our first chat while waiting for King's sorry arse home.... thanks for the gifts... the Terminator shot glass was nice!!!
Wed, another frustrating game of softball.... what kept my mind off my teammates pathetic, as usual, play was my inability to have a good game... two misjudged fly balls and two bad at bats kept my anger focused on myself... hopefully I wont lose my confidence playing in the outfield.....
Thurs(16), Suzie and I went out for supper at some pub in the SW..... nothing like some mini-burgers and dry ribs.... I did sneak in a half hour nap... I was exhausted...
Other notes.... cant believe how busy we were at work this week, esp Thurs and Fri... imagine me working straight up to 4:15pm on Fri??....gggeeez... thanks for taking your holidays this week, Playa!!! Cheer up Shan!!... its not worth dwelling over what the kidz did to you!!!... happy birthday this week to Lyndell for last Sat, the 7th, Kat this past Monday, and Sarah yesterday... How about Brig walking out Thurs at lunch and quitting work??.... not a surprise, snice it was coming for a while.... just surprised she even came back to work after her long layoff..... best of luck to Shirley who worked her last week with us.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home