Sunday, July 08, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.......BOSTON!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Boston!!!!

My birthday was this past week, on the fourth..... it was a very good birthday too. .. it started with being given the afternoon off from work, for Stampede, that day on the 4th.(stampede didnt officially start til Friday, but we will be short staff next week, so our dept decided to take our afternoon's off this past week)... so, I lunched it with WQ... we ended up at my place playing some Wii action... it was their first time... real fun!!!(14)..... After that, I met up with the old transfers group for my bday supper... Ann, Wingnut, Ap, and Neriss (Pat was in BC on holidays, so your excused....heheheh)....... got nice gifts from all of them... well, all except for one person.... you know who u r...thanks for NOTHING!!!..you are nothing to me....hahahaha....
Than, at about 10:15pm, Won and I watched Transformers...... best movie so far this year!!!...it was 2.5 hours, but my attention was captured from the start to the end of the movie... so it was a busy birthday.... add that to the free supper I got from friends on the 3rd and 5th, and I been eating like crazy and looking like a watermelon now...hahaha

Sally took me out on the 3rd to some greek place out in the SE side..... the food was nice real good, as I had some good ol veal..... thanks for the gifts tooo(13)...... sorry for the *rap I put you thru....heheheh....

On the 5th, Kim and Mark took me out for supper at Tony Roma's... it was nice, just to hang with you two alone.... just us three, relax, talking about anythng and everything freely..... it was real nice...... you dont get times like these much anymore with our busy scheules and all... sorry for the rough patch, let me know if you need anything to cure your.....ulcer???....hahahah...

Thanks for all the well wishes and gifts from everyone..... special shout out to all of those who remembered my bday... from the first wishes just past midnight from my buddy Rick, Peg, and two bros...... til the last wishes prior to midnight, LH Esq.... to the pre-day wishes like Shan, to the last belated bday.. you all made it special!!!

On Friday, we had our work stampede party after work, where drinks were $2 for everything..... had fun... that is, til the party ended at 9:30pm... just when we were all getting comfortbale, relax, and drinking, they kicked us out... it would have been fun to stay later, cause all the hardcore and cool pple prob would have stayed there til midnight or something... we had the party at the Glemorgan community hall, so we were all sitting outside in the nice cool air, not having to worried about cleaning up or being too noisy, or mosquitoes....... bummer..... oh well.... still a good time..... the food was ok... your standard beef on a bun... dancing was really fun... thanks to my dance partners, Shan, Riza, Rita, Deb, and Sharon...

After that, 12 of us headed to the Rusty cage, Sheila, Wayne, Annie, Playa, Easy, Wingnut, SHan, Deb, Rob, Perkie and Dwayne....... despite some of the issues we had, fun I still had.... thanks again Easy for taking the bullet and driving us crazy fools home in your car when you prob didnt want to, or should have..... Shan, Wingnut, Deb and I owe you!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WQ really enjoyed "Wii actions".......still have bragging rights in you know what!!!

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Havok said...

Did I say you could play with any Wii besides your own?! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home