Sunday, September 23, 2007

Last week @ work for Kalua/ Lunch with Lyndell/ Welcome Adrienne!

Happy and sad, all in another week for me. Seemed like I ate so much this week. Got to stop eating.
Monday started off with us welcoming AC back to Calgary, and for joining the trade desk team... it will be fun having you around again.... AC and I went out for lunch and she bought me chinese food, good ol Beef and Brocolli.. thanks for lunch!!
Tuesday, I went out with Harv and Mike for some sushi action..... this time, the sushi was better than the last few times we had all you can eat sushi.... I didnt eat myself silly, so that was good...after that, I stopped over at Sally's place for a nice quick visit...
Thursday, we had a nice surprise Lasagna lunch at work for Kalua... were you ever surprised, despite my slip up on email..plus, with all of us trying to make sure you werent suspicious, we thought you would figure it out...glad it went off well... that night, Kalua was nice enough to invite me, Easy, KK, Nat, Emerson, and Brig to her family supper at Smugglers.... too bad KK and Easy "ditched", while Nat and Emerson did not show.... it was a good meal... your family was so nice, it was a wonderful night!!! Good to see you again Brig!!
Friday, we went to Brewsters after work for Kalua's last day at work drink thingy....plus, RBC was getting together there... man, we had such a blast, with so many pics... Hope you will remember this night, Sand!!!....
Sat, watched Premonition with Suzie... dont worry about falling asleep, gal, I know you were exhausted...., and than headed to our first Sat night hockey....after that we did our yearly hockey pool draft!!
Sunday, picked up Lyndell at Chinnok, since she didnt know the city well..... than we met up with AC for lunch at Chillis at North Hill... it as nice to see you again, Lyndell...been a few years..... thanks for coming down from Edmonton to see us.... keep in touch!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home