NFL season beings, Go COLTS...... old friend...... Canmore!!!
September is here..... where has the summer gone??? Wow!!... I began the week on Monday hanging at Suzie's place on the day off from work..... good to see you back in town.... glad your trip was successful....
Tuesday, I met up with an old school friend for a couple of drinks at Moustache Pete's pub.. man, it was good times, catching up... you turned out to be a real, swell guy... too bad we didnt hang more in our school days.... guess those were weird times.... cant wait to see you again, and made me eager to meet up with more old school friends.... glad you took the call and asked to meet up.... good times....
Wed, we ended our softball year on a five game winning streak, beating the other team 17-0... the other team was pretty hapless.... we finished 6/10.... good way to end guys!!
Thurs... the start of the NFL season, thank goodness..... the season began with the Colts vs Saints.... 41-10, great way to start... Hopefully I win the football pool, and at least win one week to make my money back.... I am not going to win this week, but there is next week.... so far 8/14 games right, near the bottom... yikes!!!... Go Colts!!!
Fri.... went for a quick drink with Cor, before hooking up with the old RBC transfer gang, minus Lomes, at Chili's in North Hill.... its been since...March?? We have to get together more often, and not wait so long to catch up...Lomes, where were you???...hhahahah... oh well, you missed a good time.... after that, I headed over to Moxie's at Chinook for Mark's bday.... happy bday, old timer!!!.... after that, I headed to our opening get together for hockey..... we got an extra hour,a nd I am indeed rusty.... no goals, but real good to hit the ice again... my back is still sore from it.....
Sat(27.1-30.1), I hung out with WQ, Sally, and Suzie in Canmore..... that was a memorable time, and a blast... who thought sneaking into the hot tub after hours at 1am would be so fun??... guess I should stop worrying about the rules, and take some chances, hey?? that is the real fun.... and what about going to Safeway at 10:58am for a toothbrush??.... wow, hilarious!!!...
Sunday..... just relaxed... good to see Federer win the US Open over Djocovic... ok..back to the MTV awards... wasnt Britney's performance lame and disappointing??? Props to Chris Brown so far..... lets see what else is going to happend..... later!!!

1 Comments:
Hey! Good topic, but will this really work?
Post a Comment
<< Home