Monday, August 27, 2007

Congrats Mark, Goodbye Sara!!

First of all, let me congratulate Marky Mark on his new job. I sensed you wanted out with the City and now you have. Good luck, even though I know you wont need it!!
Sara, good luck in Texas!!.... For the short brief time that we knew each other, it has been a pleasure to know you. Too bad we didnt have more time. I feel that way sometimes.

Is it not funny how short of time we have with pple sometimes? One minute you are hanging and laughing with them, the next minute, they are gone, and out of your life, forever. Sure, we say things as "lets stay in touch" and "see you again". Do we ever, realistically? There are the few exceptions, but more often than not, it holds true. Back to our school day classmates, to our working associates, to our friends, they come and go out of our lives.... sure, it bothered me before, but now, its the norm.... just means that we should treasure the moments we have with the ones around you in your life now. Spend time with them, dont take them for granted. For one day, they may be gone and out of your life for good. Remember my motto, "no regrets"!!! Life is too short, so live it with the ones that surround your life now.

Friday, I went to a house get together for Sara's good bye party. I went there early, so that I can see the ATB pple and leave if it got too boring. It actually was better than I thought, and I stayed there til about 10pm. Thanks for those who hung out with me, Laura, Karen, Jen, and Brian. You guys made it worthwhile. After that, I planned to goto poker, but fell asleep and missed it. Next week?

Sat and Sun, just did some grocery shopping and housework. Pretty lame, hey?. Did get to watch Karate Kid 2 again. Its funny how lame the lines are, and cheesy the movie is. But, I still like watching it. Its a good laugh, and it brings me back to the 80's.

Oh yeah, hate when you worry, and your worries are not answered. How can pple be so cruel sometimes when your trying to be considerate? Oh well, will stop worrying! Bring on the new week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home