Long distance relationships, Hockey season starts!!!
Hockey Season has started...... I am in no less that 5 hockey pools, 3 for money..... guess I am really in the game..... lets get it going!!! Go Oilers, down with the Flames!!!...
It was a pretty quiet past week..... not much happened... Our vball team went 1-1... As the hockey season started on Wed, I have watched a hockey game for three straight nights.... how long can I go for??..We will see... This is what happens when you are single... you have time to watch all these games...... I did have a chance to go for lunch with Cam for viet!!...
Long distance relatioships are tough.... be it friendship or intimately..... you have so many different variables working aginst you... the big one is that you are not able to interact on a regular basis with the other party... I have been on the end of both, friendship and intimately... its tough and it takes a toll... not being around the other person, you cant experience their world, and they yours.... you both cant understand what each goes through... you have less in common to talk about on your regular talks..... the main thing is, it has to be a two way street and both have to be committed to it.... most of the time, it fails..... but under certain circumstances, it can be special..... with that, I like to wish the best to AC .... she had a long term relationship going with "lobster boy".... have a feeling it was about to end, as AC was not at work on Friday, and was sad on Thurs..... my thoughts goes out to her, and I wish her the best..... with that, I like to say hello to all my long distance friends that have survived over the years when so many havent... Rick would be the first to come in mind..... hello to Mai, Pumpkin, Mariessa, Babi, and Sally...... miss ya all,esp Sally...heheheeh

1 Comments:
Miss ya LOTS :)
Post a Comment
<< Home