Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Gobble Gobble!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there!!!!!... thanks again to good ol' Mark and Kim for inviting the Wong boys for thanksgiving supper on Sat.... the fud was excellent as always, as was the company...... its always nice that pple out there take care of single guys like me on occasions like this!!! Forever grateful!!! After that, Bao and I headed out to hockey... after that, Mike, Ivan, Tim, Curt and I headed to BP's for some late night munchies......

Friday, I went out for drinks with Shan and the rest of the vball team.... Shan was nice enough to drop me off at Bottoms up later on so I could watch the Canucks play with Easy and Wingnut... thanks again for the ride, Shan... you number 1!!!!!!..... favours coming your way soon, if you know what I mean!!...Yeah!!!!...

Sunday, pretty much watch football and did some chores around the old place..... Monday, the bros and I met up with the mother for sum Dim Sum action!!! After grabbing BBT, we headed to the mother's place for some fruits to take home..... prob the only time we have fruits in our household....hahahahahaahh..... than I headed home where I waited to have supper with King and his girl.... for supper, we headed out to Sushi Ichuban on Bow Trail... first time there... it was alright... sashimi was only half the size as normal.... oh well.... all and all, a good weekend!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Havok said...

Thanks again for treating us to dinner haha

 
At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard the turkey dinner affected how you and my bro played at the hockey ring that night. Then again... could have been your lack of skills on the ice rink HAHAHA :P Good thing you left for hockey when you did cause the competition for Scrabble was fierce. :-P

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Stinger said...

yeah...Lucky"....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home