Drinks, Drinks, and more Drinks!!!
Damn!!!... So many bdays. too many drinks, too little time!!! Seems like there was an endless bday list this week.... So, Happy bday to you all, Mariessa, Playa, Geo, Kristina, James, and Michael!! Of course, tomorrow, bday to one of my closest friends, Kim..... yes, I booked that trip to PV Mexico.. Kim, Mark and Lee, you are stuck with me... yeah!!!...now, got to renew my passport...damn, I knew it expired!!!!....too all you who turned us down to come with us (prob about 20 of you, you suck!!)...hahahaha
What is it with pple wanting to trash talk me during rec vball??... geez... its not like I killed the ball, hit it at a girl, or complained when mr loser spiked it at me..... "payback is a bitch", "that is what happens one on one"??.... dude, lets hope i dont see your ugly mugg again.... thanks for Shan for not telling me til AFTER the game when I got home... you know me too well, I would have lost it on the court....hahahah... glad we won both our matches, esp against loser's team!!!
Sorry I couldnt make it to drinks on Wed, Kirk... perhaps this week??....
Thurs, our office celebrated our quarterly celebration at Teatro's... a formal and elegant little place.... our little IOG group basically stuck and hung together at a table to the side.... we werent being anti-social, just decided to hang out with each other than mingle with the FA's, FAA's and the big shots.... there wasnt many of us, Playa, Annie, AC, Riza, Julian, CThom, Rita, & Ann G... Kathy E and Kathleen were there also.... yes, I behave and did not embarass anyone!!! Riza, Rita and I were basically the last ones there...... we shut it down!!..hahaha... kidding!!
Fri, we headed to Rhino to celebrate Playa's bday.... Easy and Deb joined me, Shan, Mike Ma, John, Riza, Mike Hoa, and AC to celebrate with Playa, and later on, with his friends.....
Sat, booked my flight to Mexico and bought some shorts for the trip.... after that, I met Shan at Shanks to celebrate Mike Hoa's bday with his family and friends....
Happy bday to you all!!!! Shout out to "Sunshine"...... stop the bday insanity!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home