Monday, November 19, 2007

Friendship

What an intersting title...... lets start off with my events for the week first...

This was a short week, but as usual, those are usually the longest.... Kell went off to Cali, leaving just playa, AC and I at work, starting on Thurs...... Tues, we had a nice chinese lunch take out from Silver Dragon for Easy's bday... 19, right??...hahah... Happy bday again.... that night at vabll, we ended up one and one... for the match we lost, we just played like idiots again... prob one of the easiest teams out there.... we were up 17-1 in the first set, and decided to lose our focus and have some fun, and not try too hard.... what happens?? we win the first set easily, but than collapse the next two.... this is what happens when you give another team sympathy and not try so hard.... you get caught into bad habits, and you cant shake them off... you cant just turn it on and off, esp with ppple who are not super athletes, like myself...heheheh... oh well... its only, "for fun"...

For both Tues and Wed, I took Selina out for lunch... she came down from Edmonton to Job Shadow with us... bieng a good host I am, I took her to Brewsters on Tues, and AC and I took her out on Wed... we also had jersey day at work... it was fun to wear my Oilers jersey in the sea of Flames Jersey wearers.... but it was nice, I had six other Oiler supporters in the office... we even got a nice pic from it all...

Fri, we decided to have a big order form Peters.... double burger, root beer milkshake, fries, and onion rings for me... we got two family size friesfor da gang... guess what?? they are huuugggeeeeeee.... there was like 7 of us, and we prob finished off, maybe one bag.... we even try pawning the other bag to others in the office... in the end, we just left it in the kitchen for whoever... what a waste..it prob ended up in the garbage.... not only that, but being lactose intolerant, I had "stomach problems" the rest of the night... even at hockey, in the middle of the game, i had to "take care of business"...hahahaha.. that was something... prior to hockey, I went to Brewsters with Riza, Shan, Rob M, Tanya, Mike H, and Mike's friend... Laney dropped by later for a drink.... To Laney, just say, good luck, hang in there, you be all right!!! After that, I joined Kat and Jim and had a quick drink at JJ before heading to the Rhino and hooking up with Kat's peeps...... good to see you again.. welcome back Lori!!

Sat.....just went to hockey, and to BP's afterwards with the boys.... Sunday, watched Riders kick BC, to advance to the Grey Cup... The cup is going to have da taste of Riders pride... go Riders!!!...

Back to me title... a friend and I had a deep conversatin about something to do with friendship..... I guess it always comes and goes, but some do stick... its trying to find the right balance of the two, and trying to maintain the ones that are important... it depends on who they are, how long you been friends, and what they mean to you and the other person.... every situation is unique and different... just like friendship is different from family relationships, and how it differs with relationship with ex luvers....I have had my share of ones that have come and gone, even though I htought they were important at the time.... for the real ones, you have to try and maintain them.... good friends are hard to come by, even I know that... these are the ones that will be there for you in the end, no matter what... they wont judge you for the misdeeds you have done, and accept your flaws.... for who is perfect??... these are the ones that will never take you for granted and mistreat you... trust, honesty, and communication.... faith, being there for you, and fun.... but also, its a two way street.... finding the right balance is what one needs.... there will always be ones that are not your TRUE friends in your life... acknowledge it, and treat it as is... just dont have to shut them all out... they have their place in your life too, even if its for a short time, or for a small purpose..dont shut them out completely. just always remember the TRUE ones!!.. Some friendship is for life, Wolfpac style!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home