Get togethers.... battling my first cold of the winter
Highs and lows.... that is what this week was all about...... the low being that I caught my first cold of the new season..... started Monday night with a sore throat, peaked on Friday with me leaving work early, and now I just have a bit of a stuff nose and minor cough... hopefully by Monday, it will be all gone....
Monday started well.... I got to go to Moustache Pete for some drinks and some pool.... all I have to say is I HAVE BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!...hahah... after that, headed to N.H. and had some Smirnoff and some McLuvin...hahaahha..... man,it was cold that night... I think the cold snap started that day.... maybe I caught my cold from the extreme cold weather?? maybe I caught it from my co-workers, which many seem to be sick??? maybe I caught it making out with some hot chick??? maybe I caught it from touching something infectious??.. what do you think??...hahaha..
Tuesday, who would have thought we would go in and knocked off two teams to win our vball league for the fall??? Esp against that last team, who prob should be in a higher level since they all can spike, and spike hard!!!.. how about that one guy spiking the ball right at Karen's head???.. how about us winning 15-14 in the third set?? how about us not be ready on match point, only to have it replayed and them losing the next two points?? I guess it shows you, sometimes, heart and desire outbeats talent and skills... man, we played good (for a change)... man I played awesome with my blocks and all.... how dumb can yo be to have me block you??? ggeezzz...
Wed, the boys and I found a new sushi place.... Sumo on 10th Ave by MT.... they have all you can eat sashimi too.... may be pricier, but it was worth not eating all that rice and paper thin fish....
Fri.... left work early... this gave me a chacne to go to see "THE" mother, and get that Offer to Purchase agreement signed and finish my Xmas shopping at Mkt Mall.... after that, went home to sleep to try and battle this cold.... hockey sucked, cause Mark didnt show up and we had to use a shooter tutor....
Sat..... made some Beef Stew for the Xmas party at Ann's place.... than had to head to the SW to get Laney, drive the NE to pick up AP's gifts and food since she was sick and couldnt make it, than head to the SE to Ann's place.... the whole drive took over 2hours...... geezzzzz.... at least the get together was nice.... good fud, and great co... thanks for all the gifts, folks!!... they were all nice!!!... Laney, glad you like Vintage Linden.... Neriss, got to luv that shirt, hey??..hahaah... Merry Xmas to you all...

1 Comments:
my mother eh...good to see progress... ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home