The New Year begins....
What a better way to start the new year than..... making a big mistake at work causing the company thousands of dollars???? Yes, its true, its damn true.... well, at least the mistake part.... the amount I wont know til tomorrow...... forgot to backdate a trade error for a 350K sell.. than, I didnt check it til the following day AFTER the markets closed.... grrgghhh... plus, the client needed the money next morning to purchase some real estate.... but, he wasnt going to have the money since I didnt do the sell right.....had to get authorization to put the client in a debit... than the stupid markets had to go down the following two days..... it just made my mistake worse.... whatever..... thank goodness Easy came back on Wed, followed by Julian on Thurs... nevertheless, I was busy both Wed and Thurs....
Fri, a few of us went out for Shan's belated bday at Mile One.... the place is only a few blocks from my work place.... never knew it existed, and it was my first time there... Just have to say its much cosier, spacious, cheaper, friendlier atmosphere, and comfortable than Brewsters... i can see us going for drinks there more often.... good times there with Riz, Tanya, Rob M, JM, and BSpot....
Sat, I missed hockey, can you believe it???... oh well.... got invited to Kathy M for supper for some lasagna, and Rye and coke... damn, they must have made my drinks strong, cause it hit me pretty good...either that or I am a weak drinker... no comments please..... than I even tried Deb's martini... tasted pretty good.... thanks to Kathy M for hosting, and for Deb and AC for making me drinks, and for Jamow for hanging with us all.... nothing like watching football, hockey, and movies with good pple....
Sun, King's new bed arrived... the movers had problems getting the box spring upstairs, so they gave up and told us it was too big... we were to expect a call from the company, and they advised us to get a split box spring..... after they left, Won and I tried it... it was too big to get upstairs initially... however, we noticed that it might be ok, if we take the hand railing off.... once we did that, we got it upstairs... to the movers, thanks for nothing!!!.. thanks for scratching our walls too.... whatever!!! As far as my playoff football predictions goes, 3 out of 4, 9 out of a possible 10 points.... Damn Seattle.... finished second for the week behind John L... would have won if I picked Seattle... my first time this year so close... Damn!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home