Review: Staff Xmas Work Party...
My staff Xmas party was this past Sat........ how was it?? hmmm....... what can I say?? It wa at Devinos......It definitely was NOT as good as last year (Do we remember, IT ENDS TONIGHT??)....better staff was there last year.... better atmosphere..... I agree with everyone that there wasnt much fud, but come on now, didnt we expect that???.... based on previous years?? That is why a few of us met up for a bite before hand at Milestones..... Playa, Annie, Rizz, Viet, Lynn, CThom, and Jamie... that was prob one of the better time of the night..... there was no music (thus no dancing), and yes, the drinks were pricey.... $7.50 beer??? $6.50 hi ball???...wow!!... no wonder so many left early.... in fact, by 9pm, i say half the pple were gone, with majority gone by 10.... but,it was nice that the some of us shut the place down.... Annie, Playa, Cthom, Jamie, RobG, Sharon, Shan, Rita, and myself.... that was the other hilight.... how about Shan's Platform dive???? Classic!!!... even the end of the night was nice..... no need to thank me....hahahah.. i am all about being a gentleman.... it was nice to see all of us spiffed up for a change... I dont think I looked that good in awhile... too bad no pics were taken... or maybe that was a good thing???....hahah... and no, I did NOT go into the girl's washroom..... no, I did not get plastered,...I did mingle, unlike some.....yes I amde have been rude, as per RIZZ...heheheh... yes, I did get 12 free drink tickets.. thanks to Mezei, Gibber, Tanya, and KK.... to Kathleen who screwed me out of a ticket in front of my face, yet giving one to Cor and Playa, poopies to you...hahahhah
As far as the many colleagues and all that ditched last minute or the ones that left early for various reasons.... well, what can I say???... to each their own...I keep my judgement to myself..... I never forget!!!!... to another year, and what is suppose to be one of the more memorable times for a work year....!!!...hmmmmmmm...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home