My beloved Colts go down in defeat!!!
As Newman would say on Seinfeld.... ohhh the humanity!!!!!!!!!
This has got to be one of the worst weekends for me in awhile in many ways..... of course, with the obvious, the defending Super bowl champs, and my beloved, Indy Colts went down in defeat..... they lost to the hands of the SD Chargers 28-24... to make matters worse, LT was out in the 2nd quarter, and Rivers out in the third... so basically, we lost to their backup QB and RB, with Gates playing on a dislocated toe...mind you, things would prob have been different if Harrison didnt fumble that ball in SD territory at about the 20 with Indy up 7-0... they prob would have been up 14-0.... whatever, that was the TSN turning point.... to top it off, the Pats won.... kiss my football season good-bye....
Than there was Sucky Saturday..... two incidents in one day.... there was my bros and I heading out to Innisfail, as we needed to get some paperwork done with the old guy.... trip was good until the one thing that starts any problems within a family... what is that one thing??... of course, money..... lets leave it at that...
That night, I headed out to hockey after missing the previous two hockey.... everything was ok, until another incident.... although it was a friendly, non-contact game, things happen at hockey from time to time.... not always intense, but little things here and there.... two things I know... always have your back of friends, and never do anything to embarass them... there are always incidents with non-friends.... but with friends, things happen, you check on them/apologize, and move on... never would I expect a so called "friend" to embarass me, and put me on stage for the rest of the guys to see.... to question my character and put me on display.... I would never do that to a friend.... I think I did the best I could, kept my mouth shut, never said a word the whole time in the incident, and I moved on with the night... after the skate was over, I skated off, dressed quickly, and left.... didnt want to say anything that I would regret, and I left to cool off on my own.... I will leave it at that....
Friday, our going away at Mile One for Jamie was awful... service sucked, drinks took forever to arrive, attitude by our server, our four appetizers took over an hour to arrive, and after an hour, Shan cancelled her meal since it never arrived.... awful... just awful..... to the new girl who bought me a shooter, dont worry, I will get you back one day.. I always pay my debts... thanks to all who attended...Rob M, Rob G, Sharon, Kathleen, Jamie, Deb, Rita, Gerdy, the two new girls, Easy, Shan, Cthom, and Ann G.. thanks for Kathleen for the appees and few round of drinks (me with about 4...hehehe)....
The only two things that saved this weekend was Deb and I heading over to AC's after Mile One, where we had a good time at AC's... than, I had a nice Sunday supper at Montana's and movie, The Bucket's list, which was surprisingly cute and funny, with a friend (Hook, ,and Reel) of mine.... how nice was the rouge fleur??.... what a weekend!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home