Long awaited post...... DMT!!!
How time sure flies. As you can tell, its been almost two months since my last post.... what can I say?? been busy??.....hahahaha... I will try to give a quick run down since my last post...... RRSP season has come and gone... it was very busy the last few weeks of RRSP season... who would have guessed???... with that, we lost the Playa, who left for ATBIM, and was replaced my Rob M... welcome Rob!!! Playa had his going away at Rhino on the 16th.... about a dozen of us showed up.....
With that, I wished three of my closest female friends a Happy Bday...... Wingnut (Feb28), Neriss (Mar 2), and Lomes (Mar 5)....
Other shouts outs include Annie on the 31st of March, Kdog, Burkie on April 5th, Ali on the 29th of March..... For Annie's bday, she had a big sing dig at the Garage.... wow, so many peeps!!!.. and how about the Singing Elvis we hired at work for Alice's 50th bday???... glad I got a copy of the show.... nothing beats seeing my "cougar" shirt on there, and my nice "gesture"...hahaha
Vball went ok..... Tues league, we won both our last game and finished 9th..... Thurs, we didn't even make the playoffs, but ended the season, 3-5???..... our Thurs team went to Spicy Hut on 29th to celebrate the season.... that was our formal first introduction to PE at an event... technically we met her at vball on the 27th, but this was our first interactive get together....... everyone is glad to meet ya, and welcome to the club...hahahaah... Sat night hockey also ended,,,, how sad.. at least you got out to one game!!!... Fri night hockey is done at Triwood... we re-start again at Crowchild in two weeks....
On a sadder note, the Oilers failed to make the playoffs....... they ended the season on a good run, winning the last 16 out of 21??.... we were eliminated on the second last game by the Flames.... to make matters worse, we helped them into the playoffs by beating the Canucks the next night... double knife in the back.... look at it this way, at least the Canucks were not eliminated also by the Flames???... congrats to the top three winners in my work pool... Jason P ($170), Wayne ($70) ,and Rob M ($30).... in the salary cap pool, I finished 5th out of 10, based on 12 transactions.... winners were Dirkastanis ($252 Curt's bro), Da Boyz ($126 Curt), and Sloggers($42 Mike Lee).... with the playoffs about to start, I predict a San Jose/Pittsburgh finals.....and my cheers are for San Jose..... go Joe!!!!
Baseball season has started and I have entered two baseball pools, one for money, one not...I am currently in fourth in the NCAA pool, with the finals tonight...... movies I watched this past few months.... Leatherheads and Bank Job... both ok..... finally, to all the pple I haven't seen in awhile, I'll be seeing you all shortly.... perhaps at one of my many housewarming when I move in next month to my new place???..... start shopping for my house warming gifts, folks!!!!

3 Comments:
see the post is up...maybe blogger was messed when you wrote your new blog...
cant see it at work
Can't wait to give you all my dollar store treasures I have been shopping in anticipation of your ars finally move out on your own...you asked for it! There better be choke full of drinks at your house warming and none of the BYOB crap! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home