The lost of facebook....at work!!!
Its true, its damn true... it finally happened... my workplace finally blocked Facebook... the nerve!!!... they say is temporary, but we heard that before..... oh well.... can only access it at home, how sad...... This was a pretty busy week..... Tues, we lost our matches in vball... wed, went over to FP's to hang out.... Thurs, we celebrated Chinese New Year...... Gong Hai Fat Choi to you all!!! Before our vball match, we headed over to Saigon Y2K by the university.... though it was busy, we got a table.... surprising to see we were basically the only table that were Asians, while everyone else was white....... strange..... after that, we headed over to the uni, where we won our first match... way to go guys!!!
Than the weekend hit us..... hung out with the Stair gang on Friday before playing 4 on 4 hockey... where was everyone?? and why did I get stuck on the ice playing with the two white guys????? the puck hugs, wanna be superstars?? glad I switched over for the second half...... I even introduced myself to one of them with my stick when one kept hacking at our goalie once the puck was smothered..... loser!!! Sat, went to the hockey game..... man, was it cooollllldddddddd walking to where we parked to the saddledome..... than I had to watch the flame beat my boys...... how about the taunting from the flames fan as I left??? too funny...... great atmosphere though, I must admit.. thanks for selling me the tixs Simon!!!! -deuze- too bad I missed hockey that night, as the gang and I headed over to Riverstone Pub for some grub..... good ol fish and chips.... Sunday, went to Dim Sum with Dawn at Regency...... ended the weekend with my third straight day of BBT...mmmmmm....... BBT!!!!

1 Comments:
Don't you mean "The LOSS of facebook"? Your grammar is terrible bro!
Post a Comment
<< Home