Viva Las Vegas !!!!!
This past week, I headed to Vegas with th eboys for four nights of fun, relaxation, and fun....Won, Mike, Liang and I landed in Vegas monday at about 8:30pm local time,and headed to our hotel, Planet Holleywood, the former Aladdin... prior to the flight, I learned that all four of us would be sharing a room together, that was only booked for two... I was a little hesitant about having to sneak into a hotel room in a different city, but everything worked out..... we even got a room for two nights at the Imperial for Wed and Thurs, just in case.... it just worked out that noone stayed there..... was it bcause of the spraying for cockroaches??...or the power going out while we were in the elevator???...hahahah... afer checking in, we went to get some grub...founf a little pizza place still opened... hmm.. so much dough, and not much substance!!!!
So, we shopped, ate, walked, and gambled for the four nights........ we did a dinner buffet at PH on Tues night, and a lunch buffet at Paris on Friday...... we also did an all you cant eat sushi at Todai in PH on Wed nite......all I ate was sashimi basically... maybe 40 pieces??.....mmmmmmmm... . the highlite for me was the raspberry ice tea during sushi...it was really good!!! lets just say all you can eat is good, till you go back to the hotel room... than comes the bathroom...hahahah.. the rest of the time, we ate in food courts and at the restaurant in the Palazzo(sp?) thurs nite..... wasnt very good.... but than again, anything that night, I prob wont not have liked.. wasnt feeling it that night...
Water...and lots of it!!... wallking lots along the strip malls, in weather of 35-40 Celcius...sorry guys, who had to suffer a week of rain in Calgary...hahahaha... we checked out a lot of hotels, casinos, and malls..my sunglasses that I bought came in handy... I forgotten mine in calgary..... I think I did more shoppng in the four days in Vegas than I have all of the past year.....we hit both the Premium Mall and Primm Mall.... I only bought one thing at the Premium Mall, but over at the Primm, so many good deals!!!... I bought all my stuff basially that day there....I guess for once, I kind of know what girls go thru when shopping...hahahah.... I waned to buy more clothes, but reached my max $200 limit... well, I didnt spend that much, but the way us four did the bills and claimed stuff, and put stuff in each other's luggage, my claim was $225... sorry for the small clothes to those I bought for... what can I say?. i didnt know that sizes dont equate btwn men and women...
Gambling??? we did a bit of slots and roulette... we even played our own poker and big two in the hotel.... I lost everytime.... Won won poker, and Mikey won both the big two games.... I didnt lose too much money overall, so that was good... control!!!.... Fri was pretty much a boring, wasted day.... we checked out at 11am, but our flight didnt leave til 9pm..... by the time we did our buffet and walked to the southside of the strip, it was only 2pm, and we were all so tired.... the nite before didnt help, as we slept late... so we headed to the airport aas we didnt want to walk anymore.... so there we are at the airport from basically 3:30pm til our flight took off at 9pm... we played big two basically to kill the time.... what a waste of day.... and what about he crazy cab drivers??? esp the stoned one??...... Vegas brings out all the characters, dont they???
How were the woman?? lots of hots chicks along the strips and all.... lineups for clubs were crazy.... so many pple decked all out for these clubs.... I understand how pple can spend so much, drink lots, and get into so much trouble.... the term Sin City fits the bill...... who can forget...eerrr.. how would that guys say it??..hmmm... GORE!!!!! GORE!!!!.. a shout out to Markie, who couldnt make it to Vegas with us... dude, we could have gotten yo into so much trouble with Kimmie..consider yourself lucky... THIS TIME!!!!
For truly, what happens in Vegas......

1 Comments:
Dude, I want to go to Vegas...seems like everyone's going there lately.....
Post a Comment
<< Home