08-08-08 = Wingnut!!
It finally came.. the magical day that all Chinese pple look forward to.... the luckiest of luck of a day.... being Chinese, 8, is our lucky number.....it means, luck, prosperity, and success..... not often do we have to experiece 8-8-8.... but it came..
With that, came floods of weddings on this day, despite it being a Friday.... for me, it meant one wedding, two banquets.... sorry, Bin, coudnt make it to your banquet.... there was one, that was a little more meaningful that I had to attend to.... as one of my closest friends was finally getting married.... Laney.... first thing I must say, Congrats!!!... congrats to you and Les.... but dont you think it was bloody time??? come on now, you been dating, what, 14 years??? on that note, I still wish you two the best now and on your future endeavours... to an expanding family.. to luv, success, happiness,and prosperity.... we met about Oct 2004??.. even though I had one of the worst first impressions of you, I am glad I didny hold that against you.... for we wouldnt be where we are today, close friends and all.... we have a special friendship that was bonded during our years at ATB... breaks, lunch, and work functions, we had bonded with a bond that others dont understand, and neither do I... that is why their is a special place for you with me, a special and important friend you are to me.... as long as we remain friends, I will always be here, if you need me... you should know that... congrats again to you and Les..all the best...
Ok, now all that mushy stuff is out of the way, we an go on and insult and abuse one another, and I can go back to being my heartless person...hahaha... went to the ceremony with Neris, Ap, and Ann outside of the Rouge....man, was it ever hot.... I took a flex day off, while the girls came during their lunch hour (longer..heheh)... Laney, you look absolutly stunning and beautiful in your wedding dress.... later that nite, the four of us, along with Ab and P attended the banquet at the Silver Dragon... it was all the girl's first ten course meal.... most lasted til about the 6th dish...hahahah... guess I wasnt kidding when I say its a lot of fud... the whole day was fun, fantastic, esp hanging with who i did.... despite all the hectic chaos, I enjoyed this day....
Wed, we lost our softball game by a run, 14-13... we came up against a pitcher who cranked three homers for them, one over a fence to a guy's yard... he was out there BBQ'ing... he wouldnt give us our ball back, saying this is BS and all... whatever!!.. so what does he do, he stands out there bbqing for the next hour, watching us, making sure we dont go into his yard.. how anal..wanted so bad to egg his house, throw a rock thru his window, or just surround his year and just scare him....ASS!!....
Tues, Won and I headed with Shan to Lakeview for some 9-hole golf action.. its true, I lost by four strokes to Shan, 44-40... Won got a 34 or 36.... she deserves it... she clearly outplayed me in one sport I clearly suck at, and have not mastered to the state that I am a GOD!!..oh well... it was fun..... Monday, bye week, cause of the long weekend in August....
What did I do for the Aug long??? I watched my first CFL game in like 10 years, and watched the Riders beat the Stamps by one, 24-23.. i wont forget the outcome, the two Stamds fan getting booted, and being sprayed beer by a Stamps fan..hahahah... DMT and I did our first Star Wars Trilogy marathon on Sunday...fun, fun, fun... good to see ya Monday for drinks again Kirky!!

1 Comments:
wow...is that full moon or did you finally take your medication? Thanks :P
Post a Comment
<< Home