Friday, January 02, 2009

Merry Xmas to Y'ALL !!!!!

Xmas?? One word, hectic!!!!..... 5 days of non-stop action and fun and all...... Xmas eve, we were out of work by 1:30pm...... from there, after a quick power nap, Deb and I headed over to Kyla's for some grub and to hang with the fam...... mmm... those mushroom caps were the hilight for me.......

Xmas day, my dad came into town to visit..yes, it was an interesting morning (wide eyes)..... he was suppose to stay with me, but learn that I had a gf over Dim Sum..... yes, he was stunned that I was dating a gwai loy who was older than me.... hahahah... oh well.... after that, I think he was afraid he was interfering, that Deb might be over and all... I assured him that it was just me... but, he felt more comfortable at the bro's place..... that was fine... the rest of the day and night, I was at K-Mac's place.... little romolli, drinks, Wii action, conversation, and my first TurDucken.... yummy yummy...... funny moment?? when we did the toast and I...errrrrr..... did not toast??...ahhahaha

Boxing day, my bros and I headed out to Swiss chalet with the dad for lunch... after that, lined up at Visions next door for about 15 mins, than headed over to Beacon Hill and hit Future Shop amongst others..... Won got an IPOD Nano... I just got an adaptor for the car for my Ipod.... after shopping, we dropped the bros home and headed over to the "Goo Goo"... I thought her kids and grandkids were going to be there, but it was just three neighbours, my dad, and I.... after that, headed over to Deb's and hung out....

Sat, AC had her housewarming..... Rob and I must have cleared about 20 jello shots each...hahahaah... good shtuff!!!... King and I also headed to Sunridge Mall to do some shopping.... I picked up three pants and a calendar.... INDY!!!

Sun...... I held out yearly former Transfer Group get together at my place......

Busy 5 days... thanks to all for the gifts... Oilers jersey, Oilers DVD, Wanted DVD, Superman lunchbox, Oilers winter hat, Don Cherry book, George Foreman Grill, Abercrombie long sleeve shirt, Tommy shirt, Polar Bear cookie jar, and Oilers champagne bucket and glass... Merry Xmas to you all !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home