Vrrrrrroooommmm Vrrrrooooommmm
Vrrrrrrroooooooommmmm Vrrrrooooooommmmmmmmm…. That is all I have to say… after a few days of testing cars and negotiating, I finally picked up a new set of wheels…… what did I get???..... a brand spanky new 2008 Charcoal Grey Mazda3, which looks like a tinge of blue in the light…. Less than 20K, if you are asking… little discount since it is a 2008 make, and they want to get rid of this year’s stock for 2009….suffice to say, the only cars I test drove was the 2009 Toyota Corolla and this Mazda3… but the pple were nice at Mazda, and the price was reasonable….. thxs to Jeff and Candice for being so easy to deal with… special thxs to da mother for the whole process, esp the negotiating and d/p part… guess your stubbornness and hard head finally paid off…. The car has your basic upgrades…. Air cond, power locks, power windows, power side mirrors, Ipod adaptor, 60/40 seat, 15’ alloy wheels, tilt steering wheel, 140 HO, 4 cylinders.... hmmm… guess that is about it…I don’t know much about cars….
Special Happy bdays to some special girls, and important pple in my life.. my closest friends, Kim, Mare, and Mariessa…. You all just stay pretty and young…. To another memorable year in your life…..
Finally showed up to a Sat night shinny…. Missed the first four, three for weddings…… a few new faces, but good to see everyone again…. For the rest of da weekend, did nothing.. just chilled with Deb… so relaxing, and stress free… wurrdd!!!!....
Weekend b4 that, went to Christina’s wedding…. Ceremony at their residence, and supper at La Vienna Rest….. very small wedding, about 16????..... one of Deb’s friend, so I didn’t really know anyone, and basically kept to myself with Deb…..supper was very good….. nice pasta rest… the place was a packed house…. Will have to go there again….
Lastly, I haven’t said it yet, but congrats to new baby arrivals in Sept to Harv and Darla (Breyden), and Kyla and Ryan (Jordanna)…. Congrats!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home