Sunday, January 11, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Happy Bday King!!

Happy New Year to all!!!.. With that, I also wish my homeboy a happy bday!!!!...Won and I did our yearly thing that we been doing, pretty much that last 10 years… MT, aka Mother Tuckers….. free prime rib for the bday boy……. We may have missed a few years here and there, but its our thing we do on our bdays… good meal indeed!!!!

How did I end of the New Year???? on the 30th, had supper with the Sam and DA mother!!!... we went to You and Me… kind of worry since haven’t been there in awhile, esp with the health violations they had.. oh well…. Fud was still good…

New Years Eve, Deb and I joined KMac and Lorne for supper at the Blue House Restaurant… I had some fish special…very good… fish is a great dinner meal… healthy too, which I haven’t been lately!!!.. after that, we headed to KMac’s place for some drinks, before heading home to ring in the New Year!!.. hope I covered everyone in my text and calls…. I only got a chance to talk to my bros, Mare, and Char!!....Happy New Year to all…..

New Years Day was pretty relaxed…. So how did I start the New year?... by doing something I haven’t done in ages…. Fast food!!!!... I mean real fast food… MacD!!.. at least for lunch, and than KFC for dinner… imagine the calories of chicken, fries, gravy, Big Mac…. Ohh I shiver at the thought

Last Sat, Watched my beloved Colts go down AGAIN to the hated Chargers in OT… B.S. calls by the ref in OT and we lose 23-17 or something… but than again, one frickn first down with 2 minutes to go , and third and two, and the game was over, and da Colts would have advanced…nope, one sack later, a punt, and the tying field goal…. Than we lose the OT coin toss, and I knew it was over….. at least I saw the Canadian juniors pull a miraculous shootout win over the Russians in the semis, 6-5….. Canada tied the game with 5 seconds left??? You kidding me???.. than Eberle and Tavares score in da shootout… ohh the joy I felt!!!...but the circle was completed when Canada won 5-1 on Monday vs the Swedes for the gold…..Tavares may be the MVP, but I think, and was amazed by, Cody Hodgens….. amazing… he did everything for the team!!! I was also able to head out just before midnite to finally see an old familiar face…. Caseman, good to see you again and catch up… its been what, 16 years???.. we will do it again… will try to make my way to the ‘peg this year.. remember, “try”…

Tues was da big surgery DMT…. Everything seems to have gone well… still a recovery stage, but I am here for you, for anything you need!!!....

Bday shout outs to Jana (8th), Slick Rick, the old geezer (10th), Cindy (9th)and Rish (3rd)…. Stay tune for tmy “NEW YEAR WISHES”, for all my associates and friends!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cody Hodgens eh...what a FOB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home