Rest of September
The month of Sept has come and gone...come and gone.... here are the hilights for the month....
Hockey started up again for both Fri and Sat nights... also joined a men's vball league for the first time...man, is it hard..... can barely reach the net, and playing weak side must leave the strong side for the other teams salivating!!!... oh well.... just have fun for now... hockey and football season is back..... 5 hockey pools, 5 football pools.... I CANT LOSE!!!!
For the weekend of Sept 18-20th, ATB held a charity hockey game and banquet to raise money for Wayne's family... the event was held at Edge School.... I was lucky enough to participate in the hockey game, but was "traded" to ATBF since ATBIS had too many pple... ATBF won 9-5, but I did my best to help ATBIS win by going a minus3...hahahah... I bidded on some items at the silent auction, but did not win anything...get well Wayne!!.. it was an emotional time to see ya and hear you speak... we have faith you will beat the cancer!!!....
For the weekend of 25th-27, Deb and I headed out E*town... I haven't been there in ages...... we stayed at the Travelodge, just off of Whitemud and Calgary trail.... Took the afternoon off and headed out right after work.... after dropping Deb off at West Ed, I headed to ATB... Easy was nice enuf to show me around da office b4 I met Da Boyz for da first time... they took me to a place called 100 for some Brewskies, which Nhon covered.. after that, headed back to West Ed for a few hours... Sat, met up with Ease for some more shopping b4 we had supper at a pub on Jasper Ave... Sunday, home early so we can attend Peanut's first bday....
Happy bday to Markie (10th), C-Thom (24th), and Peanut (28th)..... welcome back to ATB to Heidi, who returned to us on the 19th..... its great to have you back.... I cant believe using me as a referral, actually got you hired.... you think they would have used that against you...hahahaah
Congrats to Lyndell on her wedding to Les on the 26th..... best wishes on a happy, expanding, and fulfilling life together.
OK, October...what do you got?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home