Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Visitor from New York

This past Sat, we got a nice visit from Jill,w ho was visiting from New York..... Cam and Chris met Deb and I at Terra's for lunch with Jill..... we had a chance to catch up, and I got a chance to meet Cam's new boy..... The Beef Shawarma was a little dry, but the drinks I had there were really good.... mango ice tea, sugar cane root beer........mmmmmmmmmm....... Jill, you look great, even while you are expecting your second child.....
The rest of the weekend was pretty quiet.... just stayed at home..... pretty uneventful....

The King of Clay is dead.... Rafi lost in the third round..... if Federer was going to finally complete his career grand slam, this is his best chance.... man, did he give us a scare going down 2 sets to Haas, before coming back to win the next three... come on "Bederer" !!!!!....

Wings up 2-0 so far on the pens... poor Sid!!.... he is getting shadowed and blanketed by Zetterberg and the rest of the Wings..... I wouldn't hate the idea of the Pens winning, so this has been a very relaxing final... but the way the Wings are playing, their system and all, I cant see them being beaten.... just shows the last organization of Detroit and their commitment to team excellence... surely, a modern day dynasty if they win.....

My thought to the family and friends of the terrible plane crash on board Air France.... over 220 lives, scary!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home