Canmore
Yes, we finally had a chance to get away for our night in Canmore (14th), courtesy of Deb for my vday gift... actually the place was located in Deadman's Flat.... the place we stayed was awesome... it was like living in a condo.... separate bedroom, kitchen with stainless steel fridge, toaster, washer and dryer, utensils, plates and glasses, washer and dryer, fireplace, two flat screens.... I could live there.... even had a shared hot tub out back.... only thing missing was a pool..... all for $120 for the night... we walked and drove around Canmore for the day, stopping at lunch at the Grizzly Paw Rest for some burger action..... nice little quiet town... mountains are beautiful... I guess I am starting to notice them more now as I get older.... for supper, we just hung in and had some pizza....
Night b4, had the Trade Desk posse over for some drinks and Wii action...I even got into a wrestling match with Kell and AC's kids..... guess what?? They couldn't stop or beat me... I am the MAN!!!!....... got so late, that I missed hockey and AC and Rob crashed at my place....
This week was pretty busy..... Monday, supper with the fam..... Tues, fantasy baseball draft and than our final regular season vball game, finished 1 and 1.. that left us fourth in our division.... Thurs, supper at Shikiji with Nhaaaaaaaaa, than Tennis with Mike, Dan and Yuen..... Fri, went to Mugs to celebrate Shirley's bday with the old trf gang.......that night, took the Wingnut out for her bday supper at Tumbleweed Rest or something.... very nice fud and a nice bottle of wine..... than it was off to hockey.... Sat, did some shopping before some hockey action.... that is when the big storm hit, and we got dumped on by almost 20cm of snow.. you think this storm warming would have made me go straight home after hockey... nope, went to play some poker (finished even) for a couple of hours..... than it was off to driving in the heavy snow.... what was I thinking??.... Sun?? nothing... just watched tv and did chores....
and the packing continues!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home