Wednesday, January 21, 2009

One Year!!!!

Yes, I made the monumental milestone... the one year Ani last Tues, the 13th.... who would have thought.... Yes, she has been great, more than I had expected.... and we will leave it at that...hahahah.. for the night??.. we just had a nice supper at the Olive Garden.... yummy yummy.....than BBT at T and T, and than relaxed at home..in fact, I was out by 8pm..... who drugged my food??..hahhaha.... thanks for the Star Wars Trilogy, babes!!!!... you know how big of a fan I am of that!!!.. hoped you liked your gifts!!!! ..

Thurs, good lunch with Cammer.... you buy next time..hhahaah...good times!!!

Fri, went to drinks with Rob M, AC, and Deb after work at Mile One.... couple of drinks after another hectic day of dealing with GIC's... 80 maybe today??? I am getting sick of them.... keeps us so busy and we are skipping lunch breaks..... ohhh well....Damn Kell had to take Mon, Thurs, and Fri off....hahah

Yes, I finally had the meeting with Deb's bro after a year... the horror story, the scare tactics, the frightening image..... I have heard it all in the last year.... but this past Sat, we headed to his place, to celebrate one of his daughter's bday.... he lives 10 minutes outside of Carmona, which is about an hour from Calgary, on an acrage..... in the end, he wasnt so bad... little rough and tough on the edges, but didnt do anything to me... he did call me "shorty" when asking me what I wanted to drink, but I been called worse..... it was a fine supper.... met his family, played a bit of Wii, experienced the jeep looking ATV, and played with the baby..... all in all, a good night....

Sunday, went for lunch at Montanas for some burger action..... and gravy..and fries..and gravy!!!!....went to watch Bride Wars right after.....hmmmm..what can I say?? it was ok??? I watched it, and that was that... prob never again..its a chick flick with parts that girl's laughed at and I was puzzled, and cheezy parts that made me roll my eyes...enuf said!!

To the return of 24 last weekend...my fav drama...season 7!!!!
Happy bday to Nadine on the 18th....... ohh the memories,my friend!!!
Lastly, to Deb!!!... the sobering Ying to my raging Yang...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home