Tuesday, April 07, 2009

The Second Round!!

The fight with the latest bout of the cold is pretty much over.... it lasted a long two weeks, and it was different from all my other colds..... this time around, I experienced shivers and a fever one night, an eye infection which required eye drops from the docs, and a nagging cough and sore throat that lasted two weeks...... because of it, I missed one hockey and suffered thru two other (insert sympathy here).... but this past weekend, I was ok enough to do some stuff...... Fri, headed over to Kathy's to celebrate Taj bday.... some appys and played the movie version of Scene It, board game...... also got to wrestle with Zacman again... little punk!!!...hahahah....

Sat night, Mike was free to help me move the spare bed over to da mother's place, along with the comp table... it also gave me a chance to snoop around her place with it furnished.... not bad... third room is empty, as is the basement..... after our last night of Sat night hockey for the season, Mike and Yuen and I went to 'Da Lan" at Happy Hill Rest....... Sun, just hung at home til dad came into town after Won picked him up.... than Won and I went for "Da Lan" at Sun Chiu Kee....... yesterday, the bros and I went with dad to try the new chinese Rest on Centre and McKnight.... Brian and Mikey was there with Kim and Linda.... food was good, but the fud took forever..... after supper, Won drove dad home.... he came into town to do some passport and DL stuff.....

Last Thurs, the ER finale..... 16 million viewers???... show wasn't anything special.....last Tues, our final vball games..... lost the semis in two and won the third place game in two... good job, folks!!!... previous weekend??... just did some preparation stuff for mah shtuff...... yes, its coming!!!! This Friday!!!! be afraid!!! be very afraid!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home