October and November
Besides the trip update, it’s been awhile again since I have updated what has been happening lately… so here is a little rundown of what happened in Oct and Nov…..
Happy bday shout outs Oct to Mariessa (12), Kim (15), Mary (23),
Nov…… Lee (2), Da Mother (4), Kyla and Ease (11), Rob (13), Harv (20)…
Oct 20… the bros, Deb and I took Kim and Mark out for belated bdays to Tony Romas…. Always a good time!!!
Oct 23… Finally got one of my wisdom tooth pulled… it was aching since I went to have it worked on two weeks ago…. can’t wait for the oral surgeon…It needed to come out now!!!... it only took 5 mins, but the needle in the roof of my mouth was absolutely excruciating… wow, how painful!!!
Oct 27…. Supper with Nha and her bf, Mon, my two bros at Chianti…. first meeting of Nha’s bf… good guy, good first impression…. Socialable and friendly.. plus, he is a Wong… Nha, we always knew you end up with a Wong!!! Thanks Mon for paying for the WHOLE table…. Geezz!!!.. crazy lady!!!
Nov 4.. took da mother out to supper at Egdemont Palace….
Nov 18… went for wings and pizza at Beckhams with Kat and Jim…. Thanks guys for paying!!!
Nov 19….. went for oral surgery to have my three wisdom tooth pulled… I was there for 8:30am, quick consultation, in for surgery at 10am, took about half hour, and woke up around 11:45am.. out by noon….. they put me under… took only five deep breaths and I was out like a light… next thin I know it, I woke up… so thirsty, but couldn’t get my eyes to open… when I finally got one opened, I asked for water and trying to drink it, but prob spilled more on my chest… my head was pounding and Deb had to help me walk to the car…… good times…. Took me about two weeks to be back to norm…. than god for painkillers… now I know how pple can get addicted to them… process, 1.7K, with another $250 for the antithesis. pricey pricey!!!
Nov 27… the infamous day known as black Friday….. for us, we had our IOG after work Xmas drinks and appy session….. unfortunately, Deb had to stay at home since her son was sick… I represented… we got our usual two free drink tickets and appetizer platters of nachos, and one of wings/ribs/calamari…. You now me, I worked my way around and got an additional 7 drink tickets…. Didn’t have time to use it all since they closed the ticket session at 6pm….booo-uuurnsss… I still couldn’t eat much since my tooth thingy… its amazing even after work, we all sit with our depts. And don’t really mingle… are we really that segregated???... geezz… I did my part.. I made my way around to each tables… that night, we had a snowfall that hit during rush hour… result?? Chaos!!!... my absolute worst driving experience… I offered to drive Kathy B to her in laws by Westbrook Mall…. Took 17th Ave there.. result??..... 4 hour drive!!!.. 10 min drive turned into two hours to Westbrook Mall (with Kathy B…errr…not in the best of conditions??)), and a 30 minute drive home took another two hours, with not moving for an hour on Bow Trail…… even at 11pm, Centre St bridge was still blocked off by cars, as was Edmonton Trail with all the cars failing to get up the hill….. I finally made it home….
Been a crazy two months.. lots of fun, but also a lot of pain…. I want to go back to Huatulco!!!!!
I am afraid to say it…. Winter is on its way!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home